Revolutionary Breakthrough & Innovative New Technology: The Best Smoke Odor Eliminator Product in the Market Today!
ECOBOND® OdorDefender™ is a professional-grade Eco-friendly, odor-blocking paint designed for sealing & blocking dangerous odors and fumes from the effects of cigarette smoke, pot smoke, fire, meth as well as pet odors and substantially improves indoor air quality. Because odors are sealed and blocked, it gives the very best protection for your children & family!
How Prevalent is the Problem of Odor Smoke & Fumes?
- In 2016, the CDC reported that 37.8 MILLION U.S. adults were current cigarette smokers. This represents an estimated 14,590,800 households impacted by cigarette smoke.
- In 2016, Gallup reported that over 40 MILLION U.S. adults say they smoke pot. This represents an estimated 15,440,000 households impacted by pot smoke. The increase in legalization of medicinal and recreational marijuana makes this issue even more serious.
- The National Fire Protection Association reported in 2016 that 352,000 homes were damaged by fire.
If Your Walls Could Talk™ – they would confirm that we have a MASSIVE problem with our Indoor Air Quality from various forms of smoke and it will only grow bigger!
Announcing a Revolutionary Breakthrough & Innovative New Technology in the Defense and Protection Against Odor, Smoke & Fumes!
ECOBOND® OdorDefender™ is a professional-grade Eco-friendly, advanced odor-blocking paint specially designed for sealing & blocking dangerous odors and lingering fumes resulting from the secondary effects of cigarette, marijuana, fire, meth and other drugs as well as pet and other annoying odors and numerous other indoor air pollutants.
- Multi-family, Land Lords, Hotel/Commercial
- Restoration/Maintenance/Cleaning Contractors
ECOBOND® OdorDefender™ will seal, block, absorb and capture odors & fumes on multiple surfaces, as a self-priming interior paint and topcoat, such as drywall, various wood species, OSB, concrete, aluminum, steel, and PVC, making ECOBOND® OdorDefender™ your all-in-one solution to a Healthy Home and Superior Indoor Air Quality.
If Your Walls Could Talk™ -they would DEMAND the New Generation of Odor Defense & Protection!
Why Does ECOBOND® OdorDefender™ Work Better?
It is an advanced formulation with specialty resins, food-grade mineral additives, and alginate from seaweed; nature’s most effective absorber of toxic pollutants. This powerful combination gives you the peace of mind that your odor issues will be sealed and blocked, while protecting the health of your children, family and occupants!
ECOBOND® OdorDefender™ Outperforms Competing Products
So much more than JUST paint!
What is the Effect on Health?
Over time, pollutants and odors from tobacco and pot smoke as well as pet odors, collect and concentrate on surfaces creating an unpleasant, potentially unsafe indoor air quality condition and could cause significant health risks as documented by research including:
- Based on the U.S. Surgeon General’s 2014 report, Second- Hand Smoke from tobacco may contain more than 7,000 chemicals such as: Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Cyanide, Benzene, and Poly-Aromatic Hydrocarbons. (PAHs)
- According to the American Lung Association, Second-Hand Smoke from marijuana may contain many of the same toxins and carcinogens found in marijuana smoke, in similar amounts.
The researchers measured ammonia levels up to 20 times higher in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke.
- The National Fire Protection Agency reports that the after effects of a residential fire can linger for weeks.
If Your Walls Could Talk™ -If brief exposure to second-hand smoke impairs health, imagine how devastating is it to breathe in DECADES of cigarette & pot smoke trapped in your walls 24/7?
Thirdhand smoke consists of the tobacco residue from cigarettes, pot, and other products left behind after smoking, and builds up on surfaces and furnishings.
- The National Institute of Health found that these toxic brews can then reemit back into the air and recombine to form harmful compounds that remain at high levels long after smoking has stopped occurring.
- According to the National Institute of Health also reports:
Thirdhand smoke consists of residual tobacco smoke pollutants that:
1) remain on surfaces and in dust after tobacco has been smoked
2) are re-emitted back into the gas phase
3) react with oxidants and other compounds in the environment to yield secondary pollutants.
If Your Walls Could Talk™…Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About!!
Call TODAY! 1-888-520-7131
Click to Order
ECOBOND® Paint, LLC | Arvada, CO