When formulating our ECOBOND® OdorDefender® smoke and odor solution we focused on the results of the smoking and odors rather than the activity itself. Our patent-pending solution is a professional-grade Eco-friendly, odor-blocking paint designed for sealing & blocking dangerous odors and fumes from the effects of pot smoke & improves indoor air quality.
According to the researchers at the University of California:
Even after the second-hand smoke has cleared, some of their toxic residue is left behind. Discover how University of California researchers at California’s Thirdhand Smoke Consortium are investigating the problem.
You May Be Shocked to Know That Gallup Reported in 2016 That One in Eight U.S. Adults Say They Smoke Marijuana.
- What is marijuana?
- Marijuana and Public Health
- Weed & the American Family
- Nearly 55 million adults currently use marijuana-close to 35 million are “regular users,” people who use marijuana at least once or twice a month.
- One in Eight U.S. Adults 13% Say They Smoke Marijuana (2016)
- The active ingredients in pot include: Tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol, cannabinol, tetrahydrocannabivarin which are just a few of the 483 known compounds in pot including at least 65 other cannabinoids
- Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels Of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smoke
- Colorado releases new report on health effects of marijuana – February 2019