When formulating our ECOBOND® Odor Defender® we kept various needs in mind for its use: a multi-tasking smoke and odor solution. Our company has focused on the results of smoking and odors, not on the activity itself.
Our patent-pending solution is a professional-grade, eco-friendly, odor-blocking paint. Specially designed to seal, block, & absorb dangerous odors and fumes. Our goal is to improve your indoor air quality.
According to the researchers at the University of California:
Even after the second-hand smoke has cleared, some of their toxic residue is left behind. Discover how University of California researchers at California’s Thirdhand Smoke Consortium are investigating the problem.
You May Be Shocked to Know That Gallup Reported in 2016 That One in Eight U.S. Adults Say They Smoke Marijuana.
The Best Smoke Odor Eliminator in the Market Today:
ECOBOND® Odor Defender® It is an advanced formulation with specialty resins, food-grade mineral additives, and alginate from seaweed; nature’s more effective absorber of toxic pollutants. This powerful combination gives you the peace of mind that your existing odor issues will be sealed and blocked, while protecting the health of your children, family, and occupants.
- What is marijuana?
- Marijuana and Public Health
- Weed & the American Family
- Nearly 55 million adults currently use marijuana-close to 35 million are “regular users,” people who use marijuana at least once or twice a month.
- One in Eight U.S. Adults 13% Say They Smoke Marijuana (2016)
- The active ingredients in pot include: Tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol, cannabinol, tetrahydrocannabivarin which are just a few of the 483 known compounds in pot including at least 65 other cannabinoids
- Marijuana Smoke Contains Higher Levels Of Certain Toxins Than Tobacco Smoke
- Colorado releases new report on health effects of marijuana – February 2019